And I am BACK! Where was I? Only at the Anime Convention! It was amazingly epic!
- I shopped. A lot.
I may post a pic of stuff later but I did get
- Green cat plush
- Chibi Dark Magician Girl figure
- Hello Kitty mini bento box (collectible)
- Leafeon plush
- Shiny sylveon hat
- White w/ blue pokeball symbol hat
- Panic X Panic manga book
- Several bottles of ramune soda (my fav flavor, blueberry!)
- Panda chocolates
- Shoulder pouch with an eevee on it
- Mystery Pokemon Aqua Box (I got manaphy)
- Ensign Sue Must Die book + authors autograph
- Two slices of gigantic, 6 layer'd, fudge cream cake. SO. YUMMY!
- Japanese keychain of pikachu eating a cupcake
- T-shirt (pokemon parody of Starbucks: Arboks Koffing
- Danced at the fashion show!
- Streetpassed a lot of people on my 3DS
- Went to inspiring panels about manga, drawing, writing, etc
- Met my deviantart artist hero
(I have followed him for years) He is SUPER nice and a great guy to talk to! Really connects with people. I fangirled a little much.
But he gave me a cute autograph drawing plus he signed the book I got from him! And the panels he hosted were really helpful for my writing/drawing!
- WATER PARK FUN! Well the convention was at a waterpark resort so how could I pass up a water slide adventure? There was an indoor park with a water roller coaster, tubing slides, high drops, whirlpools, wave pools, lazy rivers, hot tubs...lots of the epic stuff. Gotta say that hot tubbing in chill weather at evening is sweet. The cool air mixed with hot water, the bubbles, the mist that rises over you, the relaxing...sigh!
- Any down time was spent playing Pokemon Omega Ruby! I got to Mt.Pyre (just captured my sweet vulpix!) and I'll take on Team Magma soon enough. To be fair, I was way ahead because of the car rides and one particular night where one roommate snored like a chainsaw.
- Met cosplayers, geeked out and had fun!
The weekend was awesome! Ok so I didn't really relax but hey, I get Thanksgiving break in a couple days! Survive 4 classes and I am DONE! For several days! WOOO!